PART TIME NATIONAL ADMINISTRATOR
Tennis New Zealand Seniors
Twelve month contract (with an annual review)
Are you a motivated career Sport Administrator with excellent organisation skills and technology experience updating web sites and controlling sport events? As part of TNZ Seniors National Committee, this role will see you coordinate all administration responsibilities for the organisation. The ideal candidate will be able to self manage themselves and create a positive working environment with the National and senior club committees.
To become part of a passionate Tennis NZ Seniors Management Committee team, applicants must specifically address in their application evidence of possessing the following criteria:
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail;
- An ability to use your initiative to solve problems;
- Intermediate MS Office skills and Newsletter experience;
- Competent Tournament Planner and Web Master Duties an advantage:
- Some experience with accounting systems and account presentation
- Planning and Time Management skills a must.
Main objectives of the role include:
- Providing support to National Committee members, National Event Hosts teams, Senior Club Tennis committees and their members.
- Be seen as the communication hub for all existing and potential senior tennis members;
- Manage the administration of TNZS in an efficient manner;
- Drive the planning and staging of annual National Events;
- Communicate with selectors and organise team members for ITF world championships;
- Use technology for publicity and communication in conjunction with a membership database;
- Manage annual handbook, financial accounts, event calendar and formal meetings including the AGM.
Written applications supported by a CV and cover letter should be emailed to Owen Passau, Chair of Management Committee, TNZ Seniors, email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 10 May 2013.